25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surinder Mohan (Pensioner)     18 December 2014

Obtaining date of birth proof copy from passport office

Can I post RTI for getting correct date of birth of my Daughter in law with reference to her passport No.The high school certificate shows birth of 1983 while passport bears her birth of 1977 Probably high school certificate is forged to match her age with my son at the time of marriage. She is not telling truth.


 2 Replies

R S Rashmi (Advocate)     19 December 2014

Mr Mohan,

I have replied to you in your earlier forum here: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Forged-certificate-of-qualifiction-114047.asp.


Kindly continue on that thread instead of creating another threat for the same topic.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     01 August 2015

Date of birth has raised big issues in the past.In respect of government Officials,a certificate of date of birth issued by the Concerned Administrative Ministry is presently working well...In the female members and holder of passport the father can represent the passport issue with External Affairs Ministry for causing issue of procedural instruction with !!!Specifc purpose!!! and then go for the legal route in the absence of officially recorded date of birth in the service records by means of details of family members.As far as schools and colleges are concerned,the desired information may not be available after long years of gap.Keeping this view,possible options are furnished...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query