25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J S.SEKARA (Retd)     08 August 2022

Obtaining certified copies from karnataka high court

bank pensioners have filed a SLP in SC for pension revision SLP 5561/2016 which is currently pending in SC. Earlier in 2002 another pensioner had filed a WP in Pension case in Karnataka HC wherein Union of India had filed an affidavit agreeing for pension revision. We need certifued copy of that affidavit filed by Union of India in that old case to support our case in SC. Can a third part apply for certified copy that document as we were not a party in that old case? If we can, please inform is there any agency to obtain such documents on behalf of us for remuneration?


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   08 August 2022

See whether it has published in Karnataka law journal ,search in online the orders passed and obtain copy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query