Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymousss (study)     08 August 2022

Obtained my consent to marriage with faked education qualification

Hi

I got married in Feb 2022. The girl i got married with faked her qualification as CA-Final where as she is actually not even cleared very first level of CA stream. My consent to this marriage is totally based on her stream and level of education.

After the marriage solemnized and consummated the fact that she and her whole family faked came to my knowledge and after the facts came to my knowledge we never had marital intercourse with my consent.

Since I am pursuing CA at Final level, I asked for same stream and same or above my level in CA stream from my could be life partner so that we can be independent and have peaceful family & work life balance.

I lost trust in her now. The fact is she broke my trust in her and marriage with her.

What are the ways for me to part away with her peacefully.

If she had disclosed facts before marriage this marriage wouldn't have been solemnized. I am unable to bear this cheater in my life.

PLease Help me with this.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 August 2022

Misunderstanding as to educational qualification of the spouse cannot be termed a marital dispute or discord.

Shashi Dhara   08 August 2022

Insist her to complete CA if she co operates you ,but it is not ground for divorce.

Anonymousss (study)     09 August 2022

Okay I can marry a girl by faking my education Ph.D even If had just cleared +2 is a valid marriage as education cannot be a ground for divorce. Am I correct 

Please confirm me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register