Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay (sales)     21 December 2012

Obtain copy of judgement at tis hazari

Hi,  is there a way to get copy of a judgement of  Tis hazari court - case  judgement announced in 2009 .


 1 Replies

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     21 December 2012

Yes, You can visit at court premises and apply for the same.

Do note that if case is still runnung and you need any order during pendency of case, you need to be party to the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query