Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jignesh mahajan (student)     07 December 2011

Obc in gujarat migrated from maharashtra

dear sir.

i want to apply in gujarat for post of PSI(class-3) under SEBC,my father migrated in gujarat from Maharashtra since 1973 for education but resides at my uncle's place,he buy his property in 1984.

so if i am eligible to get SEBC certificate under resolution no.BKR/1078/13734/H,DATED 01/09/1978,for which i provided the school mark sheet of my father(4th std.-1973) indicated my uncle as my father's guardian.

so it is valid proof for prove that my father staying in gujarat since 1973.(i also clarify one thing that my uncle was police PI in gujarat police and resides in police head-quarter).

is i can claim on the basis of these documents for getting SEBC reservation and creamy layer.
(caste-hindu mali listed as obc in both gujarat as well as maharashtra)

i saw the form for application of SEBC ,

but i want to clarify the thing that if my father's marksheet (4th std-1973 specify address of home at NAVSARI my uncle's home) can be valid proof for my claim that my family since 1973 here in gujarat OR i must have any other legal proof for it like landpapers, job appointment for my uncle as PI etc.

thanks in advance for your kind consideration
regards
jignesh mahajan.

Learning

3 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     10 December 2011

your father's school certificate or unlce's are not sufficient documents for such purpose.

if you have a ration card in which,your name is also mentioned,it could be used a resident proff.

it is better to contact the local revenue authorities like village officer/tehsildar for such things.

jignesh mahajan (student)     10 December 2011

dear friend

right now we have our ration card issued at 1982 in which my name is included,but in case of migraton i have to proove that my family here in gujarat stay since 1978 at this year even i was not born.

my father studied and my uncle in gujarat police doing job and stay in polce headquarter which i already give him proof (rent slip),but tehsildar says that since your family have not any property on name in gujarat at 1978 they cant issue me certificate.

so if rent slip & my uncle's appointment letter in gujarat police at 1964 is valid proof for saying that my family here in gujarat since 1978.

mahendrakumar (marketing)     10 December 2011

your uncle's job has no relevance to the matter  as even if he worked there from 1978.

you may appeal to the district collector with the rent slip,with a copy to the tehsildar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register