Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajaram (teacher)     15 September 2013

Obc certificate for non bcs in state

Greetings to you all,

I have applied for OBC certificate in Andhra Pradesh .Our caste is AP central list of Other backward classes but not in any backward list of state list.My certificate was rejected as i need to submit caste certificate of backward class but we are not yet in backward class of state but we are recognised  by central list in OBC list.So the office personnel says without bc caste certificate how can OBC certificate will be issued.I have few days to apply for my job and bc dept  staff of andhra pradesh are not issuing as the procedure is caste should be attached for obtainng OBC which is not listed in bc list of AP and but mentioned in central list of OBC ,even for AP state.Now what to do ???

I need only OBC certificate not caste certificate as i will apply for central jobs only.please help me....

Learning

8 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 September 2013

You bribe appropriate politician. You will get the certificate even if you are a Brahmin. Go ahead! Good luck!

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2013

are you sure that you are entitled to the certificate you intend to get?

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     18 September 2013

Your caste OBC under central list, but it is not included in the State OBC list. You give a representation to the A.P. Backward Class commission to include your caste under State OBC list. You apply for OBC certificate competent Revenue officer if your caste certificate application is rejected you file Writ Petition.  Mobile:9290673693, Email;  kgangadharadvocate@gmail.com

Mahendra Singh Rinwa (Student)     21 September 2013

Central and State list for Backward castes for a particular State are two different domains, qualifying for one does not automatically makes it eligible for inclusion in another, as they are the recommendations of two different commissions...

In your case presently you can apply for posts at Centre for General and OBC (if you are from non creamy layer family) seats and for posts at State only for General seats.

Civil Writ is maintainable only when state BC commission recommends your caste as BC caste, which is a long and tedious process.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 October 2013

fully agreed with Mr Rinwa

manish   31 July 2015

What to do if my caste is in obc in state but not in central.I have applied to central quota under obc

bharath   25 December 2017

Dear Rajaram, Did you get the OBC certificate for central posts finally or not.

Raviteja   23 April 2019

sir,

I have applied for obc certificate in andhrapradesh. our caste is listed in obc for the state of andhrapradesh but not listed in bc list in state. i have applied for obc certificate through meeseva but officers are rejecting my application saying that your caste is not listed in bc list we will provide obc certificate for those who are listed bc in state. how to solve my issue please give your suggestions. applying for obc without bc listed in state is any offense.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register