Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Oath to be taken by every Indian Citizen on Republic Day

Oath to be taken by

every Indian

Citizen on Republic Day

I, AS A CITIZEN OF UNION OF INDIA, On the Republic Day of Union of India, hereby take OATH that I will ever & always fulfill my constitutional duties as laid down in Article 51-A of the CONSTITUTION. 

If I find, that;

Someone is propagating about RELIGION BASED DIFFERENCE

OR

Someone is propagating about CASTE BASED DIFFERENCE

OR

Someone is propagating about REGIONAL DIFFERENCES

OR

Someone is propagating about LANGUAGE BASED DIFFERENCES

OR

Someone is propagating about CLASS BASED DIFFERENCES

OR

Someone is propagating about GENDER BASED DIFFERENCES

OR

Any such differences which makes section in the People

I will never become a part of them and I will discourage these ANTI-NATIONAL FORCES.

51A. Fundamental Duties.-It shall be the duty of every citizens of

India-

(a)  to  abide  by  the  Constitution   and  respect  its  ideals  and

institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem;

(b) to cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our

national struggle for freedom;

(c) to uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of

India;

(d) to defend the country and render national service when called

upon to do so;

(e)  to  promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood  amongst

all  the  people  of  India  transcending  religious,  linguistic  and

regional  or sectional diversities;  to renounce practices  derogatory

to the dignity of women;

(f) to value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture;

(g)  to protect and improve the natural environment including forests,

lakes,  rivers  and  wild  life, and to  have  compassion  for  living

creatures;

(h) to develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of

inquiry and reform;

(i) to safeguard public property and to abjure violence;

(j)  to  strive  towards excellence in all spheres of  indiividual  and 

collective  activity  so  that the nation constantly rises  to  higher

levels of endeavour and achievement.]

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Democrat Indian Brothers/Sisters !!

please participate in the task of this thread and give wide publicity of the above OATH.  Please give your valuable free & fair opinion too.

Please also review the following thread;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-CORRUPT-Why-naxalism-terrism-unemployment-poverty--28222.asp

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 January 2011

India would be truly different if all keep these ideals in their hearts and mind.

(Guest)

https://www.constitution.org/cons/india/p4a51a.html

PART IVA

FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES

_45[ 51A.  Fundamental Duties.-

It shall be the duty of every citizens of India-

(a) to abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem;

(b) to cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom;

(c) to uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India;

(d) to defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so;

(e) to promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities; to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women;

(f) to value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture;

(g) to protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life, and to have compassion for living creatures;

(h) to develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform;

(i) to safeguard public property and to abjure violence;

(j) to strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavour and achievement.]

https://india.gov.in/govt/constitutions_india.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_India

(Guest)

Dear Ram Samudre

First one  must clarify whether we should swear by the religion or by our country. And if is decided to swear by the country whether it should in the name of Bharat Mata( as depicted by the Saffron Brigade) or by the Bharat Peeta( akin to Mahatma Gandhi etc).

Once we are clear on the issue we will be able to take oath without calling religious teachers to take the oath as per the stated religion. Religion intermingling in politics is the worst thing which is happening and weakening our country. Who will expect one to be loyal to the country if he/she is to swear by the religion. He/she will be loyal to his/her religion- simple as that.

Dipangkar (Business)     08 July 2011

I Love this pic, so i keep repeating it. :)

(Guest)

Replace Race with Caste and add "less Hinduism" after Faith and uou get the clear picture of India. Look at the stay given by the Supreme Court of  Manuwadi Manhoos sorry India wrt opening of  last of the six Swami Padmanavan Temple treasure chamber- It is confirming Aastha over Law of the land( And it can be conveniently quoted by the Ram Lalla Advocates in Babri Masjid case as well.

The king of Travancore in order to deceive used Swami Padmanavan temple to hide the ill-gotten wealth from their subject. It was fine when it was intended to hide it from the foreign invaders. But not only unethical but a serious crime commited by not declaring to the union of  sovreign India.

Secondly what sort of king we are talking about. All kings etc etc stand demolished. They are receiving privy purse from the union of India. Those rascals be apprehended and put on the gullotine for their crime against the state of India

There is no question of Aastha etc etc. It belongs to the people of India and we will not even respect a few manuwadi judges who are used as the last refuge for te manuwadi manhoos . These judges are the stumbling blocks for the hollistiv growth and equitable distribution of wealth in this country.

(Guest)

@ Dipankar

sir, it's true that no religious faith is superior. But it depends on the preachers what they have their beliefs about their religion. People become attatched to one's religion and thus feel no shame in criticising other's religion. A religion should promote unity and fraternity among members of other's religion, it sholdn't told jihad or something else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register