LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deekshit Kumar (private)     24 May 2016

Nyaya seva sadan - dist. legal services authority

Dear All,

Regd. maintenance issues, I want to contact Nyaya Seva Sadan - Dist. Legal Services Authority to get free legal aid as I am unable to engage an advocate because of my ill financial status.

Please let me know, whom to approach for the same and what would be the procedure/steps involved in it

Request you to provide me with details.

It is very much unimaginable that anybody can get free legal aid; how to find out cases, which were running now or previously in the dist court website.



 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2016

Inquire from Distt. Legal Authority that is usually inside the Distt. Courts Cmplex

Usually the process is expalined on notice board and website also.

Or the concerned person shall explain, everything.


1 Like

VIKRAM GUNDAMPATI (Advocate)     25 May 2016

visit OR

1 Like

Deekshit Kumar (private)     25 May 2016

Dear All,

Today, (25-05-2016), I approached District Legal services authority, Nyaya seva sadan, there was an advocate to whom the whole issue was explained and he told to hire a lawyer for myself and if I produce income certificate and if i meet the criteria there can be some fee exemption; and also that if the case is proceeded with free legal aid, perfect counter cannot be given to the other party; hence it is better to hire a lawyer on myself than to go with free legal aid.

Is this true? Kindly clarify. 

Can i approach Dist. Legal Services Authority - Nyaya seva sadan through RTI explaining my issue and can I get a free legal aid or not.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query