LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Proffessional)     19 June 2012

Nwc in domestic voilence

Hi, Can anyone give some advise please..

I was married in 2000 and filed divorce in 2001, I lived ONLY 180 days max as I was working in UK.

My Divorce case was going on for 9 years before I got fed up and withdrew my case and filed in UK from where i got my Divorce finally. She filed 498 (as being used by most of girls to harass) stating my father was asking Rs 10000 as dowry - we were releved from lower court u/s 498 against which they went for revision which remains pending till now. She filled Domestic Voilence in delhi first but then withdrew stating the summons was not serverd but basically she wanted to file this from her state in UP. Now she has got NBW against me.

Can someone advise what should I do to get this NBW removed / sorted.

Thank you for your help.

Learning

5 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     19 June 2012

@Raj!

Plz elaborate how/why NBW are issued & in what case?...........in 498a revision or DV

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     19 June 2012

incomplete query

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 June 2012

1. The query is complete to make sense atleast to me.

2. Get DV quashed on charges of "forum hunting" and Ald. HC has some very good judgments on "forum huntings"

[Only one curious que. in which State Divorce case went on for 9 years and did UK's divorce she accepted :-) ]

Raj (Proffessional)     21 June 2012

She filed a DV case in Lucknow - I did not received any summons from the court - they did sent summon to my family members in Delhi. All my family members appeared in COurt  except me. 

They then asked for my NBW. 

Divorce case was running for 9 years in Lucknow.

Can someone please guide me on some good ruling on getting NBW cancelled from HC

Thanks

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     22 June 2012

Mr. Raj, Proffessional,

How you file divorce case in UK  after a long 9 years battle in Indian C ourts while staying at abroad?

There is fishy.  

Any how NBW can be recalled even with out ur presence. Ur parents already taking help from legal counsil.

Take advice of him.  Atleast believe someone.  It seems ur r not intrested in ur wife. Go for mediation and settle the matter n release her.

Think in a proper mannner. U need not to disclose facts.

Allah, help the girl.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register