LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chetan shah (proprietor)     11 November 2010

Number and section of law

(Query : There is water leakage problem in my Bathroom from above floor. My question is who have to pay for repair according to Indian law.

Dear Sir,

Respected Club Members has given me answers for my above query that according to Indian Law , owner of Upper Floor from which water is leaking has to pay all charges for repair.

I kindly request you to provide me number and section of this law and in which book I find it. And can I claim for my Bathroom damage ? And there is lot of Bacteria and Fungas deposited on Bathroom Wall. Can I file Criminal Case ?

Thanking You.

Yours Very Truly,

Chetan Shah.


 5 Replies

M.Iqbal Khan Advocate (CEO)     11 November 2010

you are not a advocate. consult your local lawyer who will file suit against him. you don;t need to know the specific section of the law. 

1 Like


Sir, I agree with your reply .

girishankar (manager)     17 November 2010


harpreet singh (private practice)     19 November 2010

U can file a suit for recovery and also prosecute for the offence of mischief under ipc..but i guess a legal notice may serve ur purpose and the erring person my mend it

kranthi (retainer advocate)     19 November 2010

I agree with singh, and consult the local advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register