Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nullity of marriage on proving virginity?

Page no : 2

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     12 January 2012

go for the meeting.if she wants to come back,take her back.

if she do not want to come back,decide mutually to file for nullity of marriage without any compensation to her.

Sreenath (Engineer)     13 January 2012

Yes, it is tomorrow. My in-laws are uneducated and they are sticking to their words that i'm impotent despite the medical reports. They are also greedy of money.

From her relatives we came to know that they are planning to get me arrested tomorrow filing few false cases against me. I am going there only to prove that I am innocent.

Please list few items which I should ask them to give in writing so that it helps me.
If I am not arrested tomorrow, I will update the case.

Thanks a lot for your help !!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 January 2012

Virginity is at a premium in this country anyways.

The court can grant nullity of marriage in anyone's favor and would try to bring an amicable settlement, if both parties want nullity/

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sreenath (Engineer)     20 February 2012

Thanks to every one for all the help !!

I would like to file for nullity of marriage as my wife strongly rejects to join me.
I work in Bangalore. Me and my wife lived together for a month in Bangalore.
My wife belongs to Miryalaguda, Nalgonda(DIST), Andhra Pradesh.
Is there any lawyer who can help me in proceeding further.

Sreenath (Engineer)     29 February 2012

The girl wants divorce at any cost and not willing to join. Through sources I came to know that she loved some one before marriage with me.

Through mediation, girl's side forced me to apply for mutual divorce by paying them 3L. The community is also encouraging them to file 498a if I don't accept what they have said.

Since they are cheaters I dont want to pay them any but want them to suffer as they have wrongly projected me as impotent and threatening me to file 498a if I dont go for mutual divorce. I want to teach them a lesson by fighting this case at the cost of my life. It atleast warns other stupid girls not to file FALSE 498a against innocent people.

Lawyers I contacted are not favouring to file for nullity. They are suggesting me to file RCR initially.
Please suggest once again.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     29 February 2012

Meanwhile, what happened to Rs 3 lac, have u paid them some amm?.................or have u signed some documents?

Sreenath (Engineer)     29 February 2012

my father signed a document.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register