Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya   04 August 2016

Nullifying the marriage

Hi,

I got married to my mothers brother at the age of 16 years old. Is there any way to nullify the marriage by taking relationship as the concern? Im seeking divorce as my uncle has illegal affair with another lady and left me alone. After some years, he came to my mothers house to lead life with me. But, soon he harrassed me for the money and property of mine to trasfer to his name. Later le left me and now living with another lady. Now, im 27 years old and now i applied divorce case recently. Now, im mentally depressed going court for this and thinking so much for the same. Hence, requesting you all to advice me whether is there anyways to nullify the marriage on any grounds...

Regards,

Divya

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 August 2016

You were married because such a system prevails in your community. Hence, no remedy is possible on this ground. However, you may pursue divorce on other grounds.

Sonia malhotra   05 August 2016

If your custom prevails the married cannot be nullified but divorce can be filed Sonia malhotra 9953611602

A walk alone (-)     07 August 2016

Your marriage can be nullified on the ground that you was below 18 years at the time of marriage

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     09 August 2016

Presume you are Tamilian where such customs prevail. Seek divorce on other grounds and ask for Maintainace under 125 Cr PC.

m.kameswaran (student)     09 August 2016

u can very well apply divorce on various gorunds like illegal affair with another lady , cruelty and harassment, separation for more than 2 years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register