Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kindly guide me (no)     13 October 2012

Nullify marriage and my articles

Hi Members,

i m filing case for nullifying my marriage. but all my things (everything) is at my in laws place. can you pls tell me how can we get things back..

Learning

3 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     13 October 2012

Bhool jao, kyonki kanooni ladai ladne me paisa bhi jayega samya bhi , itne me to app khud itna kama lengi. ya koi accha partner doondh kar shanti se acchi life lead kar sakengi. ye

ye india hai yaha nyaya dusre janam me milta hai, pehle janam me dates, application file proceeding isme aap budi ho jaogi , fir bhi aap court jana chahti hai to its ok.

first you make the list of your articles which you want to be back,

collect the bills of all articles and witness if they are given during marriage time,

the file a petiotion in the court you can file seperately or with divorce case also,
then your lawyer guide you well.

kindly guide me (no)     13 October 2012

some lawyers are suggesting for sec 406 and some are saying to exchange things by putting it on stamp paper.. so guide me

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     13 October 2012

Try to get it back engaging with them. If they don't you can prosecute them criminally u/s 406 of the Indian Penal Code. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register