LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

nulification of marriage

i was married on 29th june,and the situation is hell..she even tries to kill me and threating me for domestic voilence and can put my entire family in jail under that,we went to local police station but the didnt helped us..now we shifted her under social and family pressure to her maternal place and to for a shorter period........what do i do to get rid of her,otherwise i am scared to be killed by her she is pschysco...please help...

Learning

8 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     29 September 2009

CAN PLS TELL ME UR RELIGION OF MARRIAGE CERMONY,PLS COLLECT ALL EVIDENCES DOCMENTARY,PERSONAL EVIDENCES (WITNESS OF SOME EVIDENCE WHO CAN COME TO FAMILY COURT).. U GOT MARRIED ONLY 3 MONTHS BACK,U HAVE TO WAIT FOR DIVORCE LONG TIME.....GIVE SOME MORE DETAILS OF ABOVE FACTS,OUR FORUM MEBERS OF FAMILY CAN GUIDE U SUTABLY...BE DARE TO FACE , THINGS WILL COME TO UR CONTROL SOON..

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     30 September 2009

Go for Divorce

Abhishek (Advocate)     30 September 2009

If you are Hindu or Muslim it doesn't matter, you can file a criminal case against your wife under various provisions of the Indian Penal Code, if the local PS is not registering your compalint then knock the doors of the Court by filing a Private Complaint through an Advocate... The other source is to file a Divorce under Section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act provided all the documentary evidences shall be produced before the court.

Abhishek

(Guest)

By faith i'm hindu under sub caste Marwari..( Agarwal )...the stituation is worst then beyond any body's imganiation, and i have the witnesses who can go to family court  to testfy how she had abused, bitten and physically tortured me. and i have the private medical practioner who examined after such incidence. I went to local ps to register a complaint,how ever they didn't accept our FIR/complain so we sent a registered copy of our complain to the SP and then also sent a registered post of our complain to the local PS officer in charge through Speed post.

Vishwa (translator)     01 October 2009

What reason does your wife give for her behaviour? I think all problems cannot be settled by police lawyers and courts, all three notoriously slow, inefficient, stupid and corrupt. You should seek suitable help for protecting yourself against the stress and tension caused by such behaviour. It is likely that your wife is suffering from some kind of Borderline Personality Disorder. Check her family history, past behaviour with family members, friends etc. If  you need more help from this angle please feel free to contact me. I am more or less in the same situation but I am coping well.

Vishwa

Rishikesh

(Guest)

Dear Mr.Vishwa..thanks for yor reply and support....i think some how you are true..but mentally i'm not in the position of living together with her any more..so i'm here in need for help from the elite panel of lawyers who can guide me...and financially i'm not that sound...that i can fight in court for a longer period....and the gap in the current law always support for the girl..in the indian penal code... the have that liberty.....i beg to the elite panel of lawyers to guiode me through right path...and help.. me....

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     03 October 2009

MR.VISHWA IS  ABBUSING PROCEES OF LAW . I AGREE WITH PRABHAKAR.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register