LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Irtaiza Sohail   14 November 2020

Nuisance from children playing beyond 7pm

I live in a cooperative housing society in Pune. There is a tennis court in front of my flat where children play cricket football all the time and create nuisance. They produce sound greater than 65db specially after 7pm till 9:30pm. I complained to society management but no action was taken. My questions are, can a tennis court be used to play other sports? How can we deal with such situation to stop this nuisance?

Learning

3 Replies

Mandip Singh Bahra (Practise)     14 November 2020

sir, tennis court is at par play ground. do you have society maintance charge slips? Ask your area SO to intervene, or plz make friendly approach toward children attitudes

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 November 2020

1. This is a usual burning problem in all housing societies in all areas.  IF complained to Police /Society/Court THEN others become aggressive towards you and you get isolated.  Literally nothing can be done, except for suffering (BP, Diabetes, Hyper Tension .... )

2. An Effective Solution is to Sell the Flat and buy new Flat on high floors.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Irtaiza Sohail   18 November 2020

How come it is at par a playground? When we bought the flat we thought that a tennis court will be used to play only tennis. But now except tennis everything else is played. Can society management  change the purpose of an amenity on their own causing great trouble to residents? Also they play till 9:30pm. Should they be allowed to play post 7pm?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register