LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil (CEO )     06 November 2023

Nuisance due to water tanker

There is hotel across the road from my house. Its a big hotel with lots of open space in thier own premises. Yet, they get the water tanker with a diesel pump on the road behind the hotel aright across my house and fill thier tanks . The water tanker operates on a diesel pump which makes lots of noise and smoke and pollution. What action can i take ? Can they legally bring tankers outside thier premises and fill water in this way ? 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 November 2023

you can give complaint in writing  to the local municipal/water administration with video and audio noises 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 November 2023

If the noise due to the tanker is during the day time it cannot be considreed as a nuisance because the tanker will not take hours together to discharge the water to the hotel.

If there is any activity in the wee hours  you can issue a notice or give a complaint about this nuisance

Nikhil (CEO )     08 November 2023

But they must place the tanker in thier premises. They are placing the tanker on the road between house and hotel . They have ample space in hotel 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register