Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harinadha (student)     15 April 2015

Nri women want start business in india

Dear Experts,

one of my relative(women and she is also citizen of the  country   ) want to start the IT Pvt Ltd company in india .me and she is going to start the company.if  women get any benefit  while join as directors.and what is the legal process.and what are the issues while NRI join as director .If govt of india  provide  any paltform like give any faclities to that nri to start the business in inida

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 April 2015

Sir, Speak to CA Karan Chandna at. 9871563826 .... He looks after compliance and all ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     31 May 2016

U need to apply for ROC for statr of business in India.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     26 August 2016

A  private Limited company should have at least  2  members. There may be two or 3 directors. Of them one must be a resident /director.  Remaiining two directors maybe NRIs with director identification Number which is allotted to them by the ?Registrar of Comapnies  to a proposed  director which is unique and   would  be  permanent  DIN once allotted.  A pvt LTD cxompany must get incoiorporated with registrar of companies and after due verification  he would issue  a certificate o fcommencement of buisiness.Proposed company's name shoulsd not be similar or identiclsal with another company name and should be unique. Memoransum of Association and Articles of /Assoiciation are th ekey documentsof the company.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     26 August 2016

Dear Client,,

If my above reply  you appreciate and wish to thank me please click the thank you button on this  forum.

Nivedita   19 September 2020

This resource-  NRI opening company in India has solved all the legal queries of my NRI friend who was willing to open her company in India. Hope it helps!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register