LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santhi (nil)     29 December 2015

Nri inform abroad address local po to get notice ?

Resected Sir/Madam , 




Would like to know if a tenant file a case on us and send the notice to local address, and returned back, how to collect it if none are authorised to get it locally?. Should we inform post office about our address abroad ?. Can our lawyer collect on our behalf?.


Kindly advice. Thanks in advance .




 3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 December 2015

the notice would usually be sent through registered post with acknowledgement.if you come to know that the notice had been sent then you can issue a authorisation letter to some known person to collect it on your behalf from the post office within two days.please wait for the other experts opinion

santhi (nil)     29 December 2015

Thanks Saravanan Sir.

Pubilty19   31 March 2021

Lawyer club India has an information about Chinese court with their orders. It includes an article about NRI Status for taxation under IT. Must you can get here  finance for small business owners very high quality skill about the marketing. They have a thought by a man to pay his wife for household chores. Join it for more.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query