Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shriks........... (healyhcare)     21 May 2012

Now what?

i am a dentist,got married 2yrs back , stayed close to my in laws house who had costant interference in my life.
daily quarrels and they used to pressurize me . finally threatened me to transfer my flat on her name else face 498/DV and atrocities cases as i belong to open caste and they SC - WAS A LOVE MARRAIGE W\HICH was arranged following their rituals.
gifted the flat to my mom after paying all the stamp fee and regn fee of court . their harrasment increased to which i filed for divorce.
she filed rcr to prolong my case.
i attended the councelling sessions praising wife and urged her to stay with me 7km far from mine and in laws place, she stayed for a month but the day i left to see my moms health 45km far off place for few days, she took all the luggage and everything and barged into the same old flat which is in present on my moms name.
have already launced a complaint in police and will de attending last councelling session in 1st week of june.
she has not yet recieved divorce notice by baliff.
what should i do next.
have a kid 1yr old whose 1st bday was celebrated without inviting me.
what is the procedure for maintenance?
should i fight rcr decree in my favour or go for divorce proceedings.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query