Notification regarding All India Bar Examination-IV.
1. Admit card of eligible candidates will be available on the website of Bar Council of India i.e. www.barcouncilofindia.org from 5th December, 2012 onwards.
2. If (because of any reason) candidate does not get his admit card, he may reach to examination-centre at least 1 hour before schedule time of examination and may contact the examination in-charge of the centre with identity-proof.
3. No separate study material is provided by the Bar Council of India, the detail of syllabus & Model Question are already available on the website of BCI.
4. Question will be asked only from the course which the candidates have studied in LL.B course.
5. The examination will be open book system, duration of examination will be 3 hours i.e. 11 AM-2PM. There shall be no negative marking; 40% is required for passing the exam.
6. In case, the candidate has no access to the website of Bar Council of India for his Admit-card, for his roll number, examination centre etc., he may contact on the help- line number-0120-4897900 OR he may contact the Hon’ble Member of Bar Council of India from that State. (Contact the web-site of Bar Council of India.
7. The candidate who has provided e-mail or the mobile number (in his application form), admit cards are being sent on his email and roll numbers and name of centre through SMS also on his mobile.
Candidates not getting any information/Admit Card should go to any exam centre (of the city where they have given their option in the Application Form and where exam is conducted) with ID proof, contact the exam-in charge or member of State Bar Council at that Centre. If satisfied, the authority may allow them to appear. [The candidates whose application forms were defective shall not be allowed to sit.]
Bar Council of India