LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Notices not received by husband, maintanance amount

I had differences with my husband and living separately. my husband works as software engineer. due to the differences, he has filed divorce case saying he doesnt want to live with me. because of which, i have filed 498a after 3 months of filing divorce case. his family was fed up with this police case, and stopped talking to me and i am not getting monthly amount which i used to get before. my lawyer has suggested to file cases in section 9 for restoring marrage, and maintenance under 125 section.

now, the problem is, my husband is not even receiving the notices for these cases. so, i am worried how will the maintenance get ordered? will the judge grant me 20,000 per month, as my husnband is in software field earning 60,000 / month. if my husband is not appearing, how much i will be granted? can judge order what i have asked for? how long this would take for order?

also, i am living in his father's another house. actually, during the marriage house was in husband name, but he transfered to his father, because originally father had bought it 25 years back, and he gave it to son few years back through gift deed. because of problem with me, he is saying he has given back the house to his dad. it is not ancestoral house. but, i have asked rights to stay in the house along with my child. is it possible through 125 section? help please

Learning

4 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     26 February 2016

Husband had already planned an exit route when he had transferred the flat back to his father. Thereafter  you Filed 498a and destroyed your marriage ........

Kya Paya kya khoya .......

Now either you contest the case for 4-6yrs roaming around court halls or workout a settlement with your husband through MCD.  

2 Like

(Guest)

my lawyer said the same about him and said it will be difficult to fight against him if he comes to court. so, he said he will send RCR notices to him, but maintenance notice to wrong address.  i am not sure what is right or wrong, so requesting kind advice. any chances, he will come to know maintenance notice was sent to wrong address?

am also not attending both cases as petitioner, because he is not appearing. lawyer is saying, i need not attend. is this fine or i am in wrong direction? both cases are still in notice stage for last 3 months.

everyone says, my father-in-law will file suit. But, till today, nobody asked me to move out of house. what may be the reason why suit is not filed?

i am thankful to all for giving right direction. if my husband picks up phone, i will speak to him to take me or will go for settlement. thank u.

naveen (business)     26 February 2016

Hope this wil b the right decision. it is not possible to make everyone to dance as u wish, even men too have some sentiments and feelings. Try to respect it and save the family life, for silly issues don't create big drama to insult the men publically. Ask sorry and settle things. If u r right nd he is in wrong path u can always teach lessions to such person. I am not inclined to any gender its neutral reply. Good luck.

SuperHero (Manager)     27 February 2016

Originally posted by : ignorance
my lawyer said the same about him and said it will be difficult to fight against him if he comes to court. so, he said he will send RCR notices to him, but maintenance notice to wrong address.  i am not sure what is right or wrong, so requesting kind advice. any chances, he will come to know maintenance notice was sent to wrong address?

am also not attending both cases as petitioner, because he is not appearing. lawyer is saying, i need not attend. is this fine or i am in wrong direction? both cases are still in notice stage for last 3 months.

everyone says, my father-in-law will file suit. But, till today, nobody asked me to move out of house. what may be the reason why suit is not filed?

i am thankful to all for giving right direction. if my husband picks up phone, i will speak to him to take me or will go for settlement. thank u.

The reason you haven't been thrown out of the house is because of your Child.

Your Child is learning so much from you.....Home is the First School..

Everyone know what is right and wrong...Ask yourself.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register