notice u/s 113 crpc to person not present in the city

SDM court issues a notice u/s 113 CrPC based on police report that peace may be disturbed hence asking to submit bond for six months or one year of Rs.10,000 and surety of same amount. One person named in the notice is not present in the city/jurisdiction since several months and other is a senior citizen.

Is the notice applicable to such persons, and what are they each supposed to do?

Is submitting bond tantamount to admission of accusation? Anyway they are living peacefully, so is there any harm in submitting the bond with a submission denying any wrong-doing?

Not important but what is the basis of amount? Thanks in anticipation.


court order must be obeyed by each party.

they must appear  in the cour and  scubmit as spicified by the court asap. the delay may cause proble.


Thanks, also there was no order enclosed with the notice so no idea what the matter is about. SDM office told that once order is passed then they will provide paper about it.

How can one defend oneself properly without knowing.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x