LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay jain (business)     14 July 2009

notice to tenant

I have a pvt ltd company as my tenant in industrial building. They have not paid my rent since a few months . Now the main working Director is absconding since last one month leaving all his plant and machinery in my premises. The other official Director is not ready to come or Do anything . Pl advise what action I Should take to recover my rent and get the building vaccated .

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Jain, first you have to file a NC against the said Director and company for illegally occupied ur premises.

(Guest)

after NC the police department will take the possession of machinery of ur tenant, after veryifying all ur document viz. leave & licence agreement etc

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     14 July 2009

Dear Mr. Sanjay Jain, The first step you should take I suggest is to send legal notice to the tenant asking him to pay you rent arrears and vacate the premises, as you need the premises for your own bonafide requirement.  Then afterwards you can prefer a civil suit before small causes court for recovery of rent arrears, eviction of premises by tenant and peaceful possession of the same.  Regards.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     15 July 2009

I agree with Deepak.

if local rent act is applicabel to such properties (commerical In nature) then u can proceed under that act.

for notice seek help of some local counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register