FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath   15 July 2022

Notice to respondent who is no longer in public sector undertaking


I have made a case in Central Administrative Tribunal. Initial Notice of CAT could not be served on one of the respondent.

However she was selected for a post but she left the company before appointment in company. Can I make a plea before CAT to direct the PSU to redirect the Notice of CAT to the address of that Respondent?


The PSU has the address of the Respondent as they take data of all candidates participating in recruitment drive wherein candidates are required to give their permanent address and mailing or contact address.


 4 Replies

Yogendra Pratap Singh   15 July 2022

For answering your query properly I would need more detail.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 July 2022

This is just a legal formality and you can seek such orders through the tribunal itself or file RTI Application online and seek that information for a legitimate cause of serving the summons.  This appears as simple and you can use such line facility for filing RTI Application with a fee of Rs20/-  The simple solution for issues is "ASK".  Mere asking is not a criminal offense, either you will get such facts or they may deny and then you can explore alternates.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 July 2022

Service of CAT notice is their (CAT's) responsiblity but you (applicant) has to provide correct address.

What do you mean by your statement, inter alia, that, "However she was selected for a post but she left the company before appointment in company."???

When she did not join the company then what is your grievance against her appointment ???

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 July 2022

What are the facts? What is the context?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query