Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj gade (student)     03 October 2010

notice period issue

dear sir,

As i am working in the Zenith computer company form last 6 year , i am working as a service engineer for nagpur zone . one day my boss say that , we are going to plan for giving all work to Dealer and so did not requre any service engineer , so as per my boss direction i resign form my post and joint other company . and handover all the mattterial to boss . but when i ask for gratuty he reply me thet you are not give notice period , so you  are not eligible for the gratuty , and also the hold my salary for the same.

so please help me for the recovry off my amount , i mail him several time but in vain. so please give me advice how to recover my amount and also the procedure for the same.

vinod

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

manoj gade,

Please mention the following  details  ,when you resign your post ?

What type of a services you provide ?and did you sign any doc.before resiging your post ?

(Guest)

manoj gade,,

Notice period will be counted as service provided you work during the notice period days. The date of leaving will be the date on which the gratuity actually accrues. Therefore,suppose  if you submit resignation in January and get relieved in February, you will be eligible for gratuity.

i will advise u to submit paper after completing six years.suppose u resign on 31 jan after serving notice and your employer relieved u on same day.legally u are right ,but to be on safe side better give after completing six years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register