LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

The Dreeds of world   16 July 2018

Notice period for lien

I have applied for higher post with permission and NOC from department. I m in teaching job in KV. I m selected in college and I want to go on lien. is one month notice or salary is required for reliving on lien.

Learning

4 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     16 July 2018

Nothing is needed You go for technical resignation mentioning in your application for technical resignation that two year of lien is needed/required Further your dealing authority will apprise you of the rules.

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     16 July 2018

Nothing is needed You go for technical resignation mentioning in your application for technical resignation that two year of lien is needed/required Further your dealing authority will apprise you of the rules.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     16 July 2018

It is better you contact H R Department of your organisation and the head of your School/.College where you are working, apprise him/.her of the position and seek details how to apply. Please do follow the procedure prescribed in your organisation for working somewhere with a lien on your present job.

This kind of maters need to be discussed with your Employer first, before thinking of contacting Lawyers.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2018

You can benefit from the above posts.

The office/designated authority in office can and must appraise you.

The united employee’s fronts/forums/association’s seasoned leaders can also appraise you.

Moreover employee should make an effort to download and collect rules , take help to understand understand and become properly informed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register