LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipti bansal (propriotor)     09 November 2013

Notice of law firm

sir, iwe received notice from a law firm sub. cheating,defamation,extortion,nuisance,threats company name

xyz & abc

no name of lawyer is mentioned in that

down of notice their is signature .

one small peper news reporter  had taken rs. 1800 cash from us for news ,now asking my money back he sent us a notice without giving it even not printed our news

dipti

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     09 November 2013

Dear Dipti,

can you throw some more light on your query , unable to understand .

Regrads,

Adv.

NIKHIL SETH 

Mumbai 

sir, one local newspaper wala reporter & editor taken rs. 1800 in cash from us for some news for publishing in paper after that he asked rs. 15000 ,now he is not giving my money we had called him more than 10 times for money and sms him for police complained a,but he sent us legal notice through advocate

subject is

extortion,threat,nuisance,cheating ,defamation

on above subject received notice from law firm no name of advocate in that only signature ,they require answere from us  with in 7 days with rs. 5amount cost of notice000

on above subject received notice from law firm no name of advocate in that only signature ,they require answere from us  with in 7 days with rs. 5ooo amount cost of notice and apolize he asking from us

state the facts of he case and ask for refund in 7 days time or face legal consequences.

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH 

Mumbai 

thank usir,  through courier i receivednotice i can send through couriar can i give detail of n.c. lodged in police regarding this to advocate

SEND THROUGH REGISTERED AD THAT SHALL HELP FOR RECORDS. Regards, Adv. NIKHIL SETH Mumbai
1 Like

rahul (director)     09 November 2013

Do u have receipt for that Rs 1800/- from him(editor) stating the purpose of that Rs 1800/- why you giving him,,,

these types of small editor are cheater and they threat you for bad news to be publish in local paper..

these are black-mailer.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 November 2013

Send a fitting reply reply notice through your lawyer in which you make a counter claim for your money as well as the damages and include your lawyer's fees also.  Always send such reply notices through registered post with acknowledgment card.  Donot mention anything abut your police complaint in it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register