LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay (manager)     09 November 2009

notary renewal

my mother is notary public since 1982. suddenly she got a letter from ministry of rajsthan to stop practcing as notary under notary act 1952 and notart rules 1956 and futher ammendment. they clearly not specifed the reason. is it fair for a lady to stop wrokning as notary without any reason. i want to know is there any such rule for non renewal of notary without any cause

Learning

4 Replies

kumanan (n/a)     21 November 2009

it may not be proper on the part of the officials if it so. if your mother is still practicing, i.e., notary certificate is still valid she can make a representation to the authorities seeking the clarification and if no proper answer is received your mother can invoke the special jurisdiction of the Honourable High Court under Article 226 of the Constitution of India. If your mother's notary certificate is likely to expire then she has to apply three months advance to the actual date of expiry as per the latest amendment. kindly verify the certificate and the date of expiry of the same.

sanjay (manager)     21 November 2009

thank you for reply. her  last renewal was due in 2008 and she has already applied for renewal in time. but on 6-11-2009 she recevid letter  from government  for stop working. under notary act 1952 and rule and futher ammendment.is ther any change in renewal policy in the amended act

Ritwick Dave (Lawyer)     09 December 2009

hi there, i m Ritwick Dave from Jaipur. i pratice in Raj. High Court. working with Dave Associates. many notaries had contacted us in this matter & we had filed Writ for them, they got stay against the order if u want feel free to contact me on my email ritwickdave@yahoo.co.in

j.shivaram prasad (advocate)     22 March 2012

kindly send the format of application for renewl of central government notary and the requirements for making an application for renewl

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register