LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (Partner)     04 November 2014

Notarized leave and license

I have given a flat on rent (Notarized leave and license agreement) in Sinhagad road, Pune, Maharashtra. 
Now, Licensee is denying to vacate in-spite of giving call and mail notice.

What should be my course of action?
Can I file a case with competent authority court for eviction?


 2 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     04 November 2014

You can file suit for eviction

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     04 November 2014

Dear, Serve a legal notice, thereafter file a suit for eviction. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register