LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bindu T.N (Advocate)     19 November 2009

Notaries Act

While applying for Notary, the memorial  FORM 1asks to state whether the no. of notaries in the area of our practise is insufficeint and to state reason why we feel that there is requirement for the same. Can u pl help me out to answer the same.

Learning

4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     19 November 2009

Just find out how many notaries are there in your area of practise and you will know best the need for more Notaries. Please also note that Notaries are just in addition to lawyesr's daily work load and not a source of inceome.It is purely in the interest of the pubic but some people think that it is a lucarative assignment. But Notaries should know what they are to do.

As Notary of my State, I have encounter several unplesant situations, not from the public, but from some judicial officers and its really embracing to cite those unhappy episode, as it may sound like a comic book.

As Notary of my State, I have encounter several unplesant situations, not from the public, but from some judicial officers and its really embracing to cite those unhappy episode, as it may sound like a comic book.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register