LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudhir yadav (sales manager)     18 September 2009

not receving my full and final and my provident fund

dear sir ,

please do the needful on urgent basus.



 6 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     19 September 2009

Register your grievance at the following link for redressalhttps://www.epfopune.gov.in/register.aspx


Ashish Ovalekar (Manager Legal & Compliance)     22 September 2009

Dear Sudhir,

I would first suggest that you demand a accknowledgement from your employer of the documents when they have submitted your PF forms to them. If the PF Office has not acted upon your application, you can put a legal notice to the PF authorities, and side by side initiate action as suggested by Mr. Vishal. This would give you a documentary evidence, which would be beneficial to you.



Suresh C Mishra (advocate)     28 September 2009

 yes i also agree with Mr Ashish Kumar .

RAVI   09 September 2016

Dear Sir 

Despite my reminders company CEO and Director is only telling that they will make payments once their financial conditions improves. but this is a lame reply but not replying to my email or written letter. i have received my payments from EPF deptt very fast but company is not settling my accounts(F&F) as yet,

kindly advice 

Ravi Bhushan


Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 September 2016

There are many threads on similar queries at LCI e.g;



If you want to recover you need to Act.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2016

even after reading attachement the qeury remains vague.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register