LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kulkarni (civil engineer)     17 August 2014

Not giving proper salary

i am working as jr.civil engineer in APMC ,a semi govt public body institution.All other employees except me are getting due promotion and wages accordingly except me.As my total service became of  30 years my current salary is more than gross salary of my offices' highest administrative post i.e.secretary,who is on that post for last 2-3 years. As my post is a single post i am  entitled to get benifit  of promotion or upper scale of 12 years and it is for twice.But due to politics  and the higher gross pay my authorities denied it.So i made rev,petition and the result was in my favor.But my office was not ready to accept it so they appealled to dir.of mar.but it was squashed so again they appealled in high court against sqashing but hon.court asked them  for fresh application which they have made last year and kept some deficiencies as a  tactics to kill the time.At last getting warning from for compliance they have completed the papers and now the case is at pre admission stage for last 6 months. It is not reaching to court and my  office is telling that it is a court matter so decision about your payment will be after court's decision.

Kindly help me 1)to find out a latest decision given by  mumbai high court in which appeal-W.P. has made by authorities against decision of MAT and it was later squashed and was warned to appealing authorities.

2)if i quit the job am i entitled for the arrears?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 August 2014

do not quit the job. Instead file a petition for interim salary. Once you get the favour, you will get arrears from the date of filing. do not worry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register