LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu mittal (director)     12 August 2014

Not following supreme court ruling by presiding judge

Respected Sirs, At the time of filing cases u/s 138, if ruling of Supreme Court and Rajasthan High court is shown to Presiding Officer in trial court, that the trial should be summary/summon, and if he does not do work accordingly ruling of Supreme Court or Raj High court (in rajsthan), what actions can be taken against that judge in person according to law.


 1 Replies

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     07 October 2014

you should  file the judgment along with Written submissions before the concerned court and if the Ld P.O does not consider your submissions you take your remedy before the Superior courts as per law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register