Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rushikesh Nimgire   11 November 2022

Non- retention of original certificates

Respected sir/mam 

My friend studing in private nursing institute. He submitted original certificates like 10 th and 12 marksheet and both board certificates at the time of admission. Now he is studying in 2 nd year, Now he wish to apear in such Competitive Examinations which he is eligible. But Institute was refused to return his documents to fill the Competative Examination Forms and Institute also demanding Whole Course fees. i.e. Next 2 years fee. 

What we do next?

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     11 November 2022

Neither Institute can  retain your original documents nor legally demand remaining two years fees in advance.Institute such act comes under the purview of unfare trade practice.Issue notice to Institute snd demand your original documents and if notice is not complied with then file complaint before District Consumer Commission against Institute.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 November 2022

Well analysed, opined and advised by expert Mr. Bhatesh Goyal ji, I agree.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 November 2022

Original certificates are not needed for applying competitive exams. You can mention that you are studying in so and so institution. That is enough.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register