Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

m m n j 79 (boa)     05 February 2013

Non religion

any body can help me,  I m hindu and now I want to change my religion to non religion, also want to change my surname. what is the procedure to change religion to non-religion, is that possible in india??

my id is


 1 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     09 February 2013

contact religion expert for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query