LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Goutam kr das   06 April 2022

Non refund of money against cancelled ticket of Spicejet

I have cancelled my journey ticket on 10.03.22 with spicejet. It was assured that within 21days the amt 58212/- will be refunded. on 27th Marche it was intimated that the same will be refunded within 10days again on 5.04.22 the same message has been mailed i.e within 10days the same will be refunded. Now my question is this with whom I will take up the case to get justice

Learning

5 Replies

Mubarak   06 April 2022

You can also lodge a complaint here:
https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/

Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)     06 April 2022

Dear Mr Gautam, 

You may apprach the District Consumer Commission. Before proceeding with consumer complaint, send a legal notice and ask them to pay the refund along with cost of notice. If they dont pay within 15-20 days proceed with complaint before the District Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission.

Regards

Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate) 

District & Session Court, Chandigarh

Punjab & Haryana High Court, at Chandigarh

Disclaimer:- Opinion is only for guidance.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     06 April 2022

Yes ,  non refund of of cancelled ticket amount by Spicejet amounts their deficiency in services.Issue legal notice and demand refund of cancelled ticketamount.If notice is not complied with by them then file complaint before District Consumrr Commission and claim cancelled ticket amount alongwith compensation for mental and physical agoney.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 April 2022

Very well analysed, opined and advised by experts, I endorse.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 April 2022

Originally posted by : taylorchan067 Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/user_signup.asp

"I also wanna know who will be there who give be justice because when I canceled my flight from them due to my exam linkedIn digital marketing certification. I assumed that I will be refunded after 15 days, but 25 days passed and I'm still not been refunded, and they even mailed me about my ticket to be refunded. I donot know what to do and where to go. Is there anybody who knows how to deal with it then contact me about this so that I can get my money back. "

Can you please clarify your opinion / adivse since I could not follow you ?

Thanks and regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register