Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharif (Prop)     26 September 2013

Non re-issuance of passport due to a pending crimnal case of

Dear All,

I am into business of Export. My passport, which is valid untill next five years, was sent to the Regional Passport office for addition of Pages. ( I already have 4 exhausted previous booklets). The Passport is held because of adverse Police report by local Police Station due to a particular criminal case filed by my ex wife u/s 467/468/471/120b of IPC. She has also filed about one dozen other crimanal & civil cases against me and my family members. My ex wife's only intent is to fleece/extort big money from me.

Please advise what steps I can take to get my passport reissued urgently as it is hurting my business.

Learning

6 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 September 2013

Why office held that without any court order? Go to high court and file writ petition.

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     26 September 2013

Before applying for renewal you should have sought permission from the trial court, where criminal cases are pending. Apply for permission now. You need not have to HC. This question has been answered multiple times on this forum.

Search on this forum.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     27 September 2013

I agree with Gopal

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     27 September 2013

I agree with Gopal

sharif (Prop)     27 September 2013

Thank You all

sharif (Prop)     29 September 2013

Dear Mr. Gopal/ all others

Do I have to apply to the court concerned myself or through a lawyer. If I need to apply myself then under which section/rule etc. I can do so.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register