LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Varun Vij (Advocate)     06 April 2020

Non payment of salary for 8 months despite promising to pay next month every

Hello Ld. Experts I had been working in company for 1,5 years but got only 3 months salary. On every demand to the reporting manager they claimed there is no business and will pay as they get some income. Over the course i realized the reporting manager and the Directors of the company are using business income for personal expenses and luxuries. The Directors are habitual offenders and i wish to file criminal proceedings. Should i go ahead with criminal proceeding for breach of trust, cheating and fraud?

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 April 2020

First approach to a local Asst. Commissioner of Labour and also a local advocate specialized in labour matters and take their guidance.  Explore the possibility of changing the job.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 April 2020

Your query is based on true story or hypothetical and fabricated facts ??

As per profile you are an advocate and have formed a firm of "Lawyers" engaging many lawyers who are practicing in Bombay High Court, isn't it?

Adv. Varun Vij (Advocate)     07 April 2020

Hello Sir,

The situation is of my friend and I am seeking views on various course of action to enhance my knowledge. The fact are not fabricated but true. Since I am not well aware of this area of law hence I am seeking guidance. 

With all due respect, we are 3 young Advocates all trying to learn and grow in our field. I believe the purpose of this portal is to collaborate and learn, hence I put my query here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register