Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

talatam subash   08 January 2020

non payment of salary for 7 months

Dear all,
I seek the advise of our learned experts on my query.

I have been employed by a company since Jul 2018 in the capacity of Head of Operations. there were some management issues at the board level. in July 19 our then executive director issued a letter asking me to go on paid leave for a period on 1 month (rejoining on 16 Aug 2019. By the time I returned back to office on the said date the management change happened and the new CMD locked up my office and asked me to leave and would be informed in due course. Since there was no written communication I refused to accept the same and continued to attend office as usual. A couple of days latter the management advised HR dept to delete my biometric attendance access. I have still continued to attend office as usual. I have been sending mails to this effect and there was no response to any mails till date. what is the recourse available to me in such a situation.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

The withholding of salary is illegal.

Immedaietly do serve a legal notice demading outstanding salary so that the problem can be resolved.

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 January 2020

Emplyee employer has a contract of service in terms of appointment letter, which has been accepted by both the parties shall decide the issue(s) involved.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 January 2020

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for better appreciation of facts / record, professional guidance and proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register