LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Megha (PA)     10 September 2013

Non payment of postpaid bill

Hi was a Vodafone customer in Delhi, and end up there services without paying the bill of 2800(incuding intrest and late fee panelties) i had submitted my ID as driving Licence and as a address from i have given them my rent aggrement. later on, i have  changed my rented home, and also stop the vodafone number without paying the bill. I now, takes the Airtel prepaid connection since 6 months now. 

I got a call today from some "Delhi telecommunication forum chamber number(unknown)" saying that vodafone has complain regarding the non payment of my pending bill, I asked them how did they get my current number. The person said, vodafone has provided the details. 

Is there any way, i can skip with paying the bill, or wud i be any way arrested or penalised for this. My Driving licence i had submitted was correct, however the rented house i had alredy changed a year back. Also, i have enquired from my current service provider, they said, they havenot leaked any suck information to any outsiders.

Please help

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 September 2013

The persons that have called you could be some recovery agency.

If there are no issues related to overcharging, deficiency in service etc due to which you have blocked the payments, then you should visit Vodafone office in person obtain full and final bill ( latest) demand NOC/NDC then and there and make the payment and obtain receipt under proper seal and signature and obtain NOC/NDC then and there……………..

Non payment of charges on agreed terms of service is bad conduct and bad practice and you should not resort to it.

The details of your new number are certainly passed on by Vodafone and its third party agencies.

If there are issues related to overcharging, deficiency in service etc you may ask Vodafone and its agencies to supply you their demands by letter on its letterhead under originals seal and signature by hand they redg. Post only and let you or your lawyer reply to it in writing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register