LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramarao Velagapudi (Former officer, SBI)     04 August 2008

Non-Payment of Pension

A CBI case was booked against me on the basis of a false complaint by a client. I was acquitted by the Hon'ble CBI court & the Hon'ble A.P. High Court also confirmed my acquittal.

A departmental inquiry was conducted 4 years after my suspension which was remarkable more for violation of all norms and laws. The Inquiring Authority was openly biased in favour of the P.O. and closed the inquiry in the middle of cross examination of a P.W. whose complicity in the misconduct which was sought to be fobbed off on me, was being brought out. No defense witnesses were allowed; Documents indented by defense from the records of the employer were  given selectively and in some cases, they were found tampered.

My employer terminated my services by awarding the punishment - 'removal from service'.

I have appealed against the same.

My application for payment of pension to which a contribution was made during my tenure is ignored and I was informed on enquiry that since my W.P. is before the court, pension will not be paid to me!

Is this in order?? Any remedies available to me please?

Learning

5 Replies

Ramesh.s (DGM - HR)     12 August 2008

Sir

One of your executive worked 30 years in the organistion in the responsiable postion ( Manager - Accounts) he given wrong figure to the mangement for Profit for the last 4 years. Now the mangement find out is wrong and the organisation met the loss of Rs.1.5 crores. He submitted the resignation the managing director. managing director not accepted in the resignation you sort out the accounts issue after that we will decide. subsequently he left the organisation without any intiamation and joined to his sister concern at vellor.

when worked organsation , we approved lot money without management approval without voucher. he only entrered the entry the system.

we send a letter to him and sort out the issue,he also brought the loan of rs.3,60,00/= from the organisation. he sent a reply to management i will pay the loan due with sort period.

how we proced further any one pl help me in this regard.

thanks

s ramesh

Ramesh.s (DGM - HR)     12 August 2008

Sir

One of your executive worked 30 years in the organistion in the responsiable postion ( Manager - Accounts) he given wrong figure to the mangement for Profit for the last 4 years. Now the mangement find out is wrong and the organisation met the loss of Rs.1.5 crores. He submitted the resignation the managing director. managing director not accepted in the resignation you sort out the accounts issue after that we will decide. subsequently he left the organisation without any intiamation and joined to his sister concern at vellor.

when worked organsation , we approved lot money without management approval without voucher. he only entrered the entry the system.

we send a letter to him and sort out the issue,he also brought the loan of rs.3,60,00/= from the organisation. he sent a reply to management i will pay the loan due with sort period.

how we proced further any one pl help me in this regard.

thanks

s ramesh

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     13 August 2008

i do suggest you to instruct yr ld advocate to mention before THE HON BLE COURT for early disposal of the matter since you are suffering a lot. dr s c pratihar

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     13 August 2008

i do suggest you to instruct yr ld advocate to mention before THE HON BLE COURT for early disposal of the matter since you are suffering a lot. dr s c pratihar

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     25 August 2008

specific relief act s.34----pl go htrough the interpretation of statute.if dept enquiry is malafied with extraneous situation then civil court to interfare.you can ask for a decleration that the plaintiff be exohonerated of all charges with arrear dues. dr sc pratihar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register