LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaibhav Shinde   01 October 2021

Non payment from tenant

I gave property on rent from March to tenant..He gave me cheque as deposit which got bounced after some days...Gave him some time...Went again after two months for doing agreement..Again gave me cheque which got bounced again.. Tenant was simply pushing days by not giving rent..One day went surprisingly and saw beer bottles and cigarette all over my room..Asked him to vacate the room.Now following up with him, not picking the call..How can i registered legal complaint for recovery of rent of last 6 months

 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 October 2021


You have to take legal action against your tenant. Give him notice for vacating the premises. Thereafter send legal notice and file eviction petition for evicting the tenant from your propertu. 

vaibhav Shinde   01 October 2021

I have already evicted him...How do i approach legally for collecting rent amount

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     01 October 2021

You have to file recovery suit from due rent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query