Share on Email

Share More

Vikas (Technician)     07 May 2011

Non occupancy charges

author : Vikas

Posted On
17 April 2011

Sir,
i am a member of co. Op. Housing society in navi mumbai, maharashtra.& i had given my flat on rent, & for that i had been charged 20% extra maintenance towards non occupancy charges, as per my information housing societies can't charge more than 10% towards non occupancy charge. When i told this to society secretary he told me that the decision is passed in general body & you can go to court if u want.& refuse to take maintenance with 10% non occupancy charges.
So please advice me what should i do in such circumstances.
Thanks & regards.

Learning

7 Replies

swapnil dabke (company secretary)     14 January 2012

Dear friend,

I am facing the same problem . What you exactly did in the matter?

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     14 January 2012

Pay to the society.

Vikas (Technician)     15 January 2012

Sorry friend i"m still waiting for a proper advise.

Vikas (Technician)     15 January 2012

Why to Pay extra When there are Guidelines Given by court?

Please advise properly if possible.

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     16 January 2012

as our learned frnd said '' pay to the society'' is rite bcoz here u dont have much remedy what atmost u can do is write a letter complainin d registrar of the co-op society with all your requisite details

regards

Vikas (Technician)     16 January 2012

Thanx mr. abhijeet for your advise,

I am planning to deposit the amount of maintenance directly to society's bank account without  that extra non occupancy charges,can you tell me if this idea will work or not?

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     17 January 2012

well u make d relevant payments show the paying slip to society n get d receipt if they dont provide u can complain the registrar of the society

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register