LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (President)     15 October 2009

NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER

Where a non judicial stamp of Rs. 10/- was required I had to submit a stamp paper of Rs. 100/- just because the Government is not in process to provide us the all denomination stamps.

Is it, the Government trying to fool and earn in a really smart and different way ?

Learning

10 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     15 October 2009

some time, some denominations become short. it is quite happening in all states.

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     16 October 2009

Government should introduce adhesive stamps for smaller denominations.

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     16 October 2009

Adhesive stamps -

The payment of stamp duty can be made by adhesive stamps or impressed stamps.

In the case of instruments chargeable with stamp duty, the use of adhesive stamps is permissible only in the case of instruments specified in section 11 of the Stamp Act.

If “impressed stamps” are not available in any particular place,  then  make representation to the Provincial (State) Government.

A V Vishal (Advocate)     16 October 2009

In fact in AP there is franking of stamps for smaller denominations viz 10,20 and so on

Raj (President)     16 October 2009

Stamps those are Franked somewhere rarely accepted, the Government organisations itself do not accept.

Raj (President)     16 October 2009

Finally ! the common people suffer anyhow. U and me can discuss the matter here & elsewhere but what about those who are not net friendly or unable to process fee for the lawyer's advice.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     19 October 2009

It is the prerogative of the Government to make available al the required documentary papers.Sometime back,when the revenue stamp couid not be supplied,s balnket order was issued to honour payments  without  affixing stamps with advise to affix later when they are made available and corss them afer due verification.Such an alternative could be demanded at time of exigencies.

SHASHIKUMAR HL (LAWYER)     26 October 2009

dear sir

your concern for non net friendly peoples 'great heart you have' at the same issue we have a smart solution ,we are puiblishing a magzine will you stay with to provide free help to the new practioners of law

Raj (President)     27 October 2009

I have always been there when the needy required me, when it comes to poor or illiteracy or the matter of leading, I stand out, I always had been the preference of the needy. lets do it,,,

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     04 November 2009

Now a days you can get E-stamp from Nationalized Banks....So no worry for shaortage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register