LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Martha Shankar (Owner)     06 September 2014

Non judicial stamp paper

Dear all,

Can purchase a non-judicial stamp paper with the name of minor girl.


 3 Replies

Rajiv Chauhan (Advocate) (Advocate (Shimla) 7833999000)     06 September 2014

One can purchase non-judical paper, if he/she has attain the age of 18 or above.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 September 2014

guardian of the minor can purchase NJ stamp and it shall be written as " the name of the minor(XXXXX)  represented by his/her natural guardian xxxxxxx

Martha Shankar (Owner)     07 September 2014

Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register