LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagaraj babu   16 September 2020

Non creamy layer verification

Sir, To claim seat under rural quota in kcet 2020 for my son. We Belongs to gereral category and we have Rural study certificate from 1st 10 th std of my son received from the school where he studied.

Recently we came to know that with Rural Study certificate from 1st to 10 std, we must submit verification certificate From Tasildar that states candidate should not come under creamy layer for general merit.other wise we can not claim rural quota. After searching in some wesites we came to know that 
parents of candidate should not come under creamy layer for General Category and parents income must be lees than 8.0 LPA, for consecutive 3 years, so, 

We applied for Income certificate and Non creamy layer vrification certificate to concerned department.I am not any Govt. employee or Pvt. employee ( SELF EMPLOYEE HAVING OWN BUSINESS)
and my wife is home maker and not in any Job. But out of my business profit and Interest earned from BANK FD's & Interest from SB A/c' and IT Returns filled,
our Income from all sources for last three years is as below:
2017-18 :-  Rs. 9.13 L  ( Total Gross income) and  Rs. 7.78 L ( total Taxable Income) As per ITR (both me and My wife)
2018- 19 :- Rs. 9.00 L ( T G I ) and Rs.8.13 L ( T T I)
2019-20 :-  Rs. 7.97 L ( T G I ) and Rs.6.97 L( T T I )
and my Son Income SB a/c Interest for 2019-20 - Around 20 k ( not declared)
So, we applied for certificate to the concerned department by submitting the last year ITR.
1. with Above income Details shall we get non creamy verification certificate.
2. will tahsildar conider All three years income must be below 8.0 lakhs
3. whether My son ( Candidate ) income is consider or not.
4.If we get Certificate, shall we can claim Rural quota in Kcet for seat allotment with out any legal dispute in future.
5. Is there any other legal law or Rurels to claim Rural quota for kcet seat allotment, if we Ignored.
We request your advice, so that this will help us full for my son future.
Thanking you. Nagraj

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register