Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Kumar   18 March 2018

Non compliance of court order by police.

Dear Law Experts,

My sisters husband turned her out from his home when she was 4 months pregnant in July 2014, There after he refused to pay any maintenance amount. His elder brother captured all her stufs including jwelery which we gave as a dowry.

 We filed a Maintenance case in April 2016, Judge of family court directed to pay Rs15000 to her and Rs10000 to her minor interim maintenance. But he refused and neglected the order of court.

Two district warent were issued against him for inforcement of order.But pollice officer incharge not executing the order as such the SP was directed to stop payment of salary of police incharge till execution of DW but SP is also not submitting any report of the said order sent to him.

We raised grivance to PMO, DGP, and filed RTI, But getting no update as such to the obey of order.

Please suggest what to do as next action to obey the court order by police ???



 3 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 March 2018

File a writ of mandamus petition in court for ordering the police to act.


Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

sai narayana   20 March 2018

Pay some bribe to that IO and get your brother in law arrested, and the rest of the story will be seen in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads