LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parish Nimje (Gov. Servant )     12 June 2024

Non compliance of court order by mh gov. officials.

Hon.  Mat Court Nagpur ordered Mah. Gov Officials on 8/23 to applicant pay the compensatory amount due before 4 months. However even after 10 months still not received. sent many letters rti  No conclusion was reached even from the complaint. If I filled Contempt what will I get relief. Court should punish wrongdoer along with my relief.??


 3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     13 June 2024

File an execution petition through your lawyer.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2024

It is not automatic. 

The government officials are tend to be lethargic on such issues. 

Hence the affected person should take steps to recover the amount by filing a petition to execute the court order as per law. 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 June 2024

You can file execution petition and court can freez the esponsible officers acccounts and even  call them to appear in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register