Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASGAR FANSOFKAR (ENGINEER)     09 January 2023

Non Cognizable Offence Arrest

Dear Sir's,

we have taken a place on rent for 5 years from 12th of November 2021 to 11th November 2026 the landlord requested us to do the repairs of the set premises and later detected from the rent we have been using the premises after repair and maintenance and renovation for the past 9 months and later when we started his rent after reduction of the repair charges the landlord demanded us to pay the rent in full from the date of coming commentment of agreement and its not he ask us to vacate the premises after this we ask him to pay as back all the chargers of our innovation and we will wicked immediately the same thing of reimbursement of our innovation charges has been mentioned in the agreement that in case if the licence sir wickets the licence before the end of the agreement he is liable to pay all the renovation charges as well as administrative charges and any other charges if occurred.

after that they have disconnected our water and electricity this they have done in the month of October and since then we are without water and electricity further more on 25th December the relatives of the landlord entered in the premises and through the belongings outside the premises and damaged our furnitures and other items on this my daughter started asking them why they are doing the same and who are they on this the relatives started abusing me and my daughter where I was not present and they insulted my daughter and push her back and both harming harist on this my daughter in panic condition came to home and then we went to police station to file a complaint the police registered the complaint as non cognizable often where as their clear intention was tresspassing with criminal intention which is suppose to be under section 449 CRPC.,.8 but the police may be under the influence of the landlord did not file the CR but ask us to produce some valid proof to convert the side NCR to CR where we submitted him the report from government hospital for the damage of hand moreover the police is now asking me and my family members to give our Aadhar Card and two photos to send to the court we are unaware for what the same is and the police has not informed us the offence or the order from the magistrate to put our case in court .

therefore I request you the learned members to guide me whether I should handover our Aadhar Card copies and photographs to the policeman without any return document or someone send to us and moreover he is also asking us to come to the police station to take a computerised photograph we are afraid that some charges may have been imposed on us without our knowledge and can be arrested therefore please guide us weather we should handover the Aadhar Card and photograph and go to the police station for computerised photo without any return letter or document send to us regarding the same..

Awaiting early reply.

Thank you.

Dr. Fansofkar

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 January 2023

If you feel tht FIR is npot properly registered then file compliant with Magistrate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register