LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalyan (engineer)     06 November 2012

Non appearance

I have applied for divorce. A summon was issued to my wife 3 months back to appear in person before the magistrate on 5th november. But yesterday, no one attended from my wife(??) side. Judge postponed the hearing date to next month. If she did not come and insulting the court even after proper summon, why judges are giving chances again and again to her? If she does not come again in the next hearing, Can i ask for ex-parte in the next hearing?

My wife stayed with me less than month and deliver a premature baby. She never return to my home after delivery. I received only notice from her lawyer, a year after a delivery. Now, she is not attending the hearing of divorce case filed by me. If she wants to keep my child and asks for compensation in the name of my child, may i ask the court to conduct DNA test as the baby is premature? Can i refuse to give compensation till the DNA test result come?

Learning

1 Replies

rajesh (asdadad)     06 November 2012

Same thing has happened with me too... But in my case divorce case has been filed by my Wife and nobody from her side appeared on court date

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register